Paying with PayPal - Get all the Info You Need to Get Started
When it comes to buying credits for live chat, nothing is as easy or as safe as the brand new PayPal Plugin. You're completely insured and you don't have to give out any credit card information.
In the past, PayPal did not allow it's users to purchase credit for live adult chat and therefore this option has never previously been accepted. However, all of this is now possible with the new PayPal Plugin. For all of you out there who want to use it, but don't know how, I've made a quick and simple summary of how this great option works. Just follow my 9 steps one by one and you can't get it wrong. Notice though that this payment option is only given to people from the US, at least for now.
How to Pay with PayPal in Easy 9 Steps
Once you download the PayPal Plugin, it creates a single use MasterCard for the user to purchase credit at the click of a button and the money is taken straight out of their PayPal account.
To take advantage of this great new payment method, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Download the PayPal Plugin
- Once the download has completed, follow the simple on-screen instructions to install it correctly.
- Open your browser and enable Add-ons. This can be done from the Tool button - Mange Add-ons - Enable/Disable Add-ons- then selecting the PayPal Plugin.
- In Mozilla, the installing process is automatic, however IE will require a manual installation.
- Close and then reopen your browser.
- Login in to your cam site account.
- Follow the process to buy credit as if you were using a normal credit card.
- Click on the amount of credit you wish to purchase and your PayPal plugin will ask you if you wish to create a single use MasterCard.
- Then all you need to do is to select ‘Yes' and the plugin will automatically fill out the required information into the online form.
And you're all done! Once you've followed these 9 simple steps, proceed as you normally would and you will be sent your 19 digit subscription ID number directly to your registered email address.